Unlock HyperOS Bootloader on Chinese Device

ardusch

Members
Nov 13, 2016
I have seen many posts about unlocking the bootloader on *global* devices, like this one.
I proceeded as in the steps described, but I still can't unlock the bootloader. When I try to add my account in developer options, it still says "apply for authorization"

I don't know what to do, because I have a brand new Xiaomi 14 with chinese HyperOS installed and I like to install Eu Rom from xiaomi.eu.

Any help would be very appreciated...

I don't understand why you are trying to use the procedure intended for a Global device when you own a Chinese device.
If you have the Chinese version, you need to find a paid online service to unlock the bootloader. It was answered perhaps 100 times.

Reactions: katerpanne
I don't understand why you are trying to use the procedure intended for a Global device when you own a Chinese device.
If you have the Chinese version, you need to find a paid online service to unlock the bootloader. It was answered perhaps 100 times.
I own a Chinese version of K70 inside China (I am not Chinese I am a student there). Should I use the paid method or I can use the xiaomi community thing? I am on level 4 and going towards 5.
Sorry to ask these but I am actually confused with all different answers and topics.

If you have a Chinese device and you have a Chinese Mi account level 5 you can use the free CN Mi Community app unlocked help.

If you have a Chinese device and you have a Chinese Mi account level 5 you can use the free CN Mi Community app unlocked help.
Haha I was mistaken all these days and I was focusing on global community. Anyway, this notification problem really sucks. It literally does not allow me to receive calls from western apps.

ehmmm okay and what is this paid service? I never saw that and when you saw that 100 times, how about sharing it here?

I will not recommend you a specific provider of such paid services.
How about using the "search" function.
For example:

I will not recommend you a specific provider of such paid services.
How about using the "search" function.
For example:
Thanks. I'll probably go for the paid one. I didn't know about these restrictions before buying ...

Thanks. I'll probably go for the paid one. I didn't know about these restrictions before buying ...
You can find paid services in China as well, or go into repair phones shop to ask for it, the guys probably know someone or can do it. It seems that restrictions are a new rule from the government, it is not a Xiaomi decision.