System Launcher Keeps Stopping

Paradox.

Members
Feb 7, 2022
Hi! I'm kinda new in this thing, so I've been constantly updating my phone since then. But after updating to MIUI 13, this "system launcher keeps stopping" issue has been popping up every now and then. I am planning to do a reset (idk if that's that the term to be used). What should I do? Thank you for helping!

Hi! I'm kinda new in this thing, so I've been constantly updating my phone since then. But after updating to MIUI 13, this "system launcher keeps stopping" issue has been popping up every now and then. I am planning to do a reset (idk if that's that the term to be used). What should I do? Thank you for helping!
Go back to miui12 for a while, im still there and its nice stable.

If you are using xiaomi.eu rom (some people keep mixing this place up with official xiaomi rom, it is not), assuming you are unlocked, download an older rom and format+flash via twrp or with a fastboot variant you run windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat while your device is in fastboot mode and connected to pc and it will overwrite your system with miui12. Plenty of instructions available here. All data will be lost, must backup first.

I apologize for the late reply
If you are using xiaomi.eu rom (some people keep mixing this place up with official xiaomi rom, it is not), assuming you are unlocked, download an older rom and format+flash via twrp or with a fastboot variant you run windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat while your device is in fastboot mode and connected to pc and it will overwrite your system with miui12. Plenty of instructions available here. All data will be lost, must backup first.
I apologize for the late reply. Thanks for this! Good day~

Hi, I think I had the same problem. If you don't want to reset, here is how I was able to fix it: