The Device Is Locked

fryeBE

Members
Oct 16, 2017
Hi, I'm having some problems with flashing back to MIUI Rom.
Here is my situation:

I flashed a while ago to Xiaomi.EU rom.
Everything was working pretty well but I missed the "google-way" so I decided to try the PixelExperience Rom.
I did a full wipe for installing this rom. Was pretty satisfied but suddenly the wifi stopped working.
Also the performance in games was not that good.

Next i have done a full wipe again & installed back the xiaomi.eu rom.
But when I enter the installation screens of the rom Miui will notify that my device is locked.

I need to enter my mi account password but it cannot verify it because I have no internet connection on my sim (I can't enter pin-code).
I can search for wifi networks, but the screen doens't give me a keyboard to enter the wifi password.

The screens says that I can unlock my device with i.mi.com (Mi cloud).
I tried a lot of things, deleting my 'phone', turned off find device but nothing is helping.

Next i'll tried the official global dev rom. Same problems!
Is there any way to get it unlocked by a god damn webinterface?!

Not my picture but this is simular, I also get a button to connect with WIFI but can't enter password..

Attachments

• http_%2F%2Fattach.en.miui.com%2Fforum%2F201709%2F11%2F201209nz626f6h06zvbv6b.jpg
    http_%2F%2Fattach.en.miui.com%2Fforum%2F201709%2F11%2F201209nz626f6h06zvbv6b.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4,138
YouTube have to install TWRP (if your device is unlocked) and try to find TWRP SAGIT...

Hi, I'm having some problems with flashing back to MIUI Rom.
Here is my situation:

I flashed a while ago to Xiaomi.EU rom.
Everything was working pretty well but I missed the "google-way" so I decided to try the PixelExperience Rom.
I did a full wipe for installing this rom. Was pretty satisfied but suddenly the wifi stopped working.
Also the performance in games was not that good.

Next i have done a full wipe again & installed back the xiaomi.eu rom.
But when I enter the installation screens of the rom Miui will notify that my device is locked.

I need to enter my mi account password but it cannot verify it because I have no internet connection on my sim (I can't enter pin-code).
I can search for wifi networks, but the screen doens't give me a keyboard to enter the wifi password.

The screens says that I can unlock my device with i.mi.com (Mi cloud).
I tried a lot of things, deleting my 'phone', turned off find device but nothing is helping.

Next i'll tried the official global dev rom. Same problems!
Is there any way to get it unlocked by a god damn webinterface?!

Not my picture but this is simular, I also get a button to connect with WIFI but can't enter password..

@fryeBE
I assume fastboot and ADB drivers are installed on your PC
switch off your Mi6
Enter fastboot by Vol- and Power on
connect Mi6 to PC
In fastboot check if your device is unlocked by command "fastboot oem device-info"
If device is unlocked you can use latest MIFlash tool to flash latest Fastboot ROM with format all option
Device should be working again but bootloader may be locked.

Reactions: iamme729
The solution that worked for me was to enter the WiFi password as your Mi account password (where you should have a keyboard). After that, make the password visible, copy it and paste it as WiFi password. Then, you will be able to connect to WiFi as normal and can unlock your phone.

Reactions: kmsr16
Take your sim away from the mi6, put It on another phone and remove the pin sim lock, then put It on your mi6 and wait till It get the data Signal and enter your mi account password

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk