the fastboot mode dont stay on

Bernardo227

Members
Sep 25, 2018
Hello,
I installed the great xiaomi.eu in many xiaomi, this time I wanted to try it on the tablet My Pad 4 3gb / 32gb, this tablet comes with a google miltilanguage rom, fortunately it comes with the bootloader unlocked, I was preparing to follow the usual steps:

activate programmer options
activate USB debugging
turn off and restart in fastboot mode

here the problems begin, the tablet does not stay in modod fastboot, spend 10-20 seconds and it goes off again, when connecting to the computer everything is fine, the drivers are installed, but in the ADB platform it does not recognize as if it were connected, Anyway, the real problem is that it does not stay in fastboot mode.

What drivers did you install? I have installed xiaomi.eu in the following cell phones: MI 6X, MI MAX 3, MI8 SE and MI8

here the problems begin, the tablet does not stay in modod fastboot, spend 10-20 seconds and it goes off again, when connecting to the computer everything is fine, the drivers are installed, but in the ADB platform it does not recognize as if it were connected, Anyway, the real problem is that it does not stay in fastboot mode.
My laptop does this too, have to use other computer to do all fastboot stuff.

I'm with the same problem. Even when connected with PC, Fastboot mode get off in less than a minute. I tried to find some tutorial in the web, but nothing so far. It seems to be some bug, because the tablet came with a non oficial ROM.
I replaced the ROM for a original CN, and, also, for a EU, but fastboot keeps getting off.

I have already left the theme for peace, there is no way, I have left the multilanguage fake rom that brought

I had the same problem with my laptop running Windows 10. My pad has official Chinese stable ROM 9.6.27.0.
As I found out, I could "fix" it by NOT connecting the tablet directly to one of the USB 3 ports of the computer, but putting a USB 2 hub between the computer and the tablet. I don't exactly know why it works, but it does and the pad stays in fastboot mode for as long as I want then.

Ok it might be USB 3 port problem. My laptop too has USB 3 ports and on desktop i used USB 2 port and it was working fine.

This is your Windows bug. I have Gigabyte Brix PC & Win 7, it has only usb 3.0 ports.
Mi Note 3, Moto E², Moto G³, Mi Pad 4, Nvidia K1 - all was flashed with fastboot.

I'm not sure about that because when I power the tablet in fastboot model with no connection to PC it goes off in less than a minute. So.....

This is your Windows bug. I have Gigabyte Brix PC & Win 7, it has only usb 3.0 ports.
Mi Note 3, Moto E², Moto G³, Mi Pad 4, Nvidia K1 - all was flashed with fastboot.
I have this problem only with Mi Pad 4 and Redmi Note 5 whyred, not on any other Android device i've had (Macbook Pro 13" late 2013 and Win 7 Pro).

Officially, fastboot is "designed" to work only with USB 2 - I have this information from the moderator of the Mi Pad 4 forum over at en.miui.com. While I don't think that this is a particularly good "design", they should at least tell users about it, now that most new computers are being sold with USB 3 ports...

True, culprit is USB 3, as soon as I used 2.0 port fastboot worked as it should.