The Mi 10 is gonna receive the MIUI 14?

iTzGhemon

Members
May 19, 2021
hello, i wanna know if the Mi 10 series is gonna have the MIUI 14, i read online that maybe Xiaomi is gonna release even the Android 13, plus even if you guys release a stable version I dont need to format data? (MIUI 13 weekly)

Reactions: Dacuba
Well, it seems that yes and that it will be shortly, in April they release it in China and later the global one. What would be nice is to know if Xiaomi.eu will adapt it

Well, it seems that yes and that it will be shortly, in April they release it in China and later the global one. What would be nice is to know if Xiaomi.eu will adapt it
Yes, I also heard that 10 pro will get miui14 and android 13. I would like to know Xiaomi.eu will they make firmware for owners?

Updated my device with TWRP, i got the very scary mount error, then it's told me no OS installed, i did a reboot, and surprised to see that the device system loaded with miui 14.

The only problem, is the one i had with the last stable miui(13), network error when trying to check for widgets in app vault, also, app vault seems to look like the old one.

hello, i wanna know if the Mi 10 series is gonna have the MIUI 14, i read online that maybe Xiaomi is gonna release even the Android 13, plus even if you guys release a stable version I dont need to format data? (MIUI 13 weekly)
Its coming next quarter

Can I use OTA update function on 10 Pro? Or better fastboot?
I successfully flashed through OTA TWRP, but it gave me scary red errors on some partitions. Anyway, the phone was able to boot after that with the new MIUI14. However, I flashed it again via fastboot just in case. Both times without format.

Reactions: Mooks
Where is the downloaded zip file stored? It's on my phone but I can't find it. I downloaded it via OTA.

Edit: found it and installed with twrp. Got some mounting errors but everything works smooth! Thanks @ devs

Last edited:
Where is the downloaded zip file stored? It's on my phone but I can't find it. I downloaded it via OTA.

Edit: found it and installed with twrp. Got some mounting errors but everything works smooth! Thanks @ devs
Had those too, was very scary