The Miui 9 Launcher Process

mcHammer T

Members
Aug 4, 2016
I want to clear the MIUI 9 launcher data and cache. But when I go and list the running processes under settings/installed apps and settings/system apps, I can't tell which is the launcher process.

Could someone please help ?

I want to clear the MIUI 9 launcher data and cache. But when I go and list the running processes under settings/installed apps and settings/system apps, I can't tell which is the launcher process.

Enable system apps from the upper right corner menu and then search for system launcher.

What is the main purpose or under what circumstances that one needs to clear the MIUI 9 launcher data and cache? o_O:rolleyes:

What is the main purpose or under what circumstances that one needs to clear the MIUI 9 launcher data and cache? o_O:rolleyes:
It was crashing when I rotate screen. I thought it was due to some old data carried down from older version.

But no, finally all the crashing have disappeared after a new version of Rom. This proves that the crash was not due to old incompatible data.

Sent from my Max using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kelvintino
It was crashing when I rotate screen. I thought it was due to some old data carried down from older version.

But no, finally all the crashing have disappeared after a new version of Rom. This proves that the crash was not due to old incompatible data.

Sent from my Max using Tapatalk

I see.

Good that all are fine now. :)