The New Stable Firmware V8.1.2.0.mhqcndi (miui8)

older version 8.0.7 even not yet done, so it seems that it will take a long long time for a newer release than v8.0.6

That's too bad it's taking ages for the new version, what do you guys think about flashing weekly instead of stable since weekly are always up to date version on Xiaomi.eu ?

Unfortunately the weekly version is consuming a lot of battery in stand-by.
It's so painful to me.
After flashing v6.12.1, battery drained terribly from 60% to 10% just in 2hours without using, plus high temp device.
2 days later it seems much better, but still a issue to consider

It's so painful to me.
After flashing v6.12.1, battery drained terribly from 60% to 10% just in 2hours without using, plus high temp device.
2 days later it seems much better, but still a issue to consider
There isn't a problem. Just install an old firmware :)

It is based on the stable one !
Install and work perfectly, the new notification drawer is way more convenient !

Reactions: stevedat
Yah. I flashed it this afternoon.
It seems fine so far.
Let me see how battery consumption is managed.
It is stable run for now, but battery draining is not fixed completely. Just acceptable and painfull through the night.

How abt Chinese stable rkm with Gapps installed. So the google apps is the cause?
I am not sure cause I used the chiness firmware with installed Gapps. However their work may be not the same. And difference of working time is not huge but obvious

I am not sure cause I used the chiness firmware with installed Gapps. However their work may be not the same. And difference of working time is not huge but obvious
Yes.
It is all about personally using.
However battery drains badly when phone is idle through the night without background app running is terrible.

I wonder how can I get this stable version base without Gapps & Xiaomi Services.
Just need a base rom of Miui 8 for Omega that I can use for calling and texting. No need gapps, no need xiaomi services.
- I can get Rom without xiaomi service from ********
- I can get Chinese Rom without Gapps
So,where can I get a Rom which is without both things.
Thanks

I wonder how can I get this stable version base without Gapps & Xiaomi Services.
Just need a base rom of Miui 8 for Omega that I can use for calling and texting. No need gapps, no need xiaomi services.
- I can get Rom without xiaomi service from ********
- I can get Chinese Rom without Gapps
So,where can I get a Rom which is without both things.
Thanks
You can't.
You can try iPhone or Windows phone or a not-smartphone.
You'd better search patches for battery fix on en.miui.com forum. There you can find explanations and bugfixes. Try.
But the first of all I advice in such cases to wipe phone and format data. Then renstall a firmware.

Reactions: stevedat
You can't.
You can try iPhone or Windows phone or a not-smartphone.
You'd better search patches for battery fix on en.miui.com forum. There you can find explanations and bugfixes. Try.
But the first of all I advice in such cases to wipe phone and format data. Then renstall a firmware.
I just remember that it's just like CM rom without Gapps. ahihi