The Smartphone Starts Working Only After The First Unlock.

Phil Xiaomi

Members
Jul 24, 2023
Hi Unofficial Xiaomi European Community,

I recently bought a Redmi Note 11S updated to the latest MIUI version (MIUI Global 14.0.3 - Android 13 TP1A.220624.014), everything works fine, except for a strange behavior of the smartphone:

it starts working only after the first unlock with the PIN,

before it doesn't display any notifications and it doesn't update the next automatic start either, all the APPs are freezed in background, I state that I have tried all the possible configurations related to notifications, automatic start and energy saving, setting everything to "No Restrictions", and that the theme is the default one, however I have not obtained any results.

It actually looks like some security-related setting, but I couldn't find anything in the related APP settings that could solve the problem.

Anyone has or had the same problem? Do you have any advice for me?

Thank you in advance.

I followed your advice, but I'd be interested to know if other users who use the unofficial firmware for the Redmi Note 11S also experience behavior similar to the one described above and how they eventually solved the problem.

This device is not supported by the xiaomi.eu developer because it uses a MediaTek (Helio) chipset.
That's why there is no xiaomi.eu ROM for this device. This means that no one even uses it.

Ok, so I change the question: how does the first start of smartphones with unofficial MIUI 14 supported by xiaomi.eu development work?

I mean, even with unofficial firmware, does the smartphone complete the boot only after the first unlock?