Invalid Theme app

ErykKs

Members
Aug 18, 2021
When I try to download theme it show me Everytime "Not compatible" and it is app bug or what ?

Wysłane z mojego M2012K11AC przy użyciu Tapatalka

When I try to download theme it show me Everytime "Not compatible" and it is app bug or what ?

Wysłane z mojego M2012K11AC przy użyciu Tapatalka
No. The themes are not marked as compatible with MIUI 12.5 by the designers. Not a bug.

No. The themes are not marked as compatible with MIUI 12.5 by the designers. Not a bug.
In Chinese forum has some posts about this issue, it's about the version of themes app. Current version of themes in MIUI 12.5.6 stable is 1.9.3.1 (device: Poco F3), this problem can be easily solved by updating the themes app to version 1.9.9.1 in Chinese MIUI, but in xiaomi.eu updating a system software by using a apk is not possible. Hope developers can solve this problem in future update.

In Chinese forum has some posts about this issue, it's about the version of themes app. Current version of themes in MIUI 12.5.6 stable is 1.9.3.1 (device: Poco F3), this problem can be easily solved by updating the themes app to version 1.9.9.1 in Chinese MIUI, but in xiaomi.eu updating a system software by using a apk is not possible. Hope developers can solve this problem in future update.
Not possible to update the app without losing Global fonts and ringtones tabs.