Theme problem

Mar 29, 2012
I am using SII. Recently i try to change theme but for some reason the theme in incomplete such the toggle the status bar and dialer theme won't change. I tried using other theme but the result is no different. And i am using Offical Miui version.

So, do you have any idea how to fix this..?

Mar 1, 2012
If your using v4 I.C.S Miui 2.2.30, themes are not working. The only things working on my sgs2 for themes is the lockscreen and changing icons. I reckon they will only focus on theming when all major functionality creases are ironed out. Sucks i know but all i.c.s miui builds are like this at the moment, i have tried all except for adyscorpius.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Mar 29, 2012
If your using v4 I.C.S Miui 2.2.30, themes are not working. The only things working on my sgs2 for themes is the lockscreen and changing icons. I reckon they will only focus on theming when all major functionality creases are ironed out. Sucks i know but all i.c.s miui builds are like this at the moment, i have tried all except for adyscorpius.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
It seems like your situation isn't much difference than mine. I thought mine the only phone that have themes problems.
Thank you for answering my question.

Mar 1, 2012
No worries bro, the rom is still super smooth for me, only fc in 2g/3g toggle. But other than that I am so impressed with the battery life. Man, once those themes are fully functional(absolutely hate white icons in notification bar) then I reckon an ocean of sgs2 users are gonna come this side to Miui. Anyways bro I will tune you if I find a way to theme that darn notification bar.

Mar 29, 2012
Lol thanks for your consideration. I guess i can live with this "incomplete" theme. Like you said, the battery life is pretty impressive and it is indeed super smooth.