Themes Not Fully Working

Mogogog

Members
Apr 8, 2012
Whenever I download a theme that i like from the selection of online themes, i click to apply it and ALL of it's features; it says it has fully installed, however there are two things that never change with any theme: the notification bar and the sms theme.
I've reinstalled the latest version of miui, including all of the system wipes and factory resets and none of it is working.
I have also tried going on the customise menu and downloading specifically a notification bar or specifically an sms theme, but it still doesn't work.

Many thanks,
Jonas

Whenever I download a theme that i like from the selection of online themes, i click to apply it and ALL of it's features; it says it has fully installed, however there are two things that never change with any theme: the notification bar and the sms theme.
I've reinstalled the latest version of miui, including all of the system wipes and factory resets and none of it is working.
I have also tried going on the customise menu and downloading specifically a notification bar or specifically an sms theme, but it still doesn't work.

Many thanks,
Jonas

I believe you are running MIUI V4 - Theme are not currently fully compatible with MIUI V4 as yet - but should'nt be long now until that is resolved.

Regards

I believe you are running MIUI V4 - Theme are not currently fully compatible with MIUI V4 as yet - but should'nt be long now until that is resolved.

Regards
Thanks so much, i was worrying i had done something wrong when installing.