Invalid Time difference on Miui 12.6

jonathan_m84

Members
Aug 10, 2011
Hi there,

Today for the second time, and yesterday, my clock is running 2 minutes behind on my Mi 9T Pro running latest beta. Anyone else face this problem?

My watch is connected to my phone and displays the same incorrect time..

Hi there,

Today for the second time, and yesterday, my clock is running 2 minutes behind on my Mi 9T Pro running latest beta. Anyone else face this problem?

Time synchronization should be carried out through carrier towers, at least some time ago it used to be so.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hi there,

why does this post flag as invalid? my phone also get the same issue. still happening in latest weekly updates..21.9.8..the clock keep delayed 2 minutes after some times..i need to restart the phone then only it will go back to exact time

why does this post flag as invalid? my phone also get the same issue. still happening in latest weekly updates..21.9.8..the clock keep delayed 2 minutes after some times..i need to restart the phone then only it will go back to exact time
My guess is that Xiaomi.eu did consider it is an issue on Xiaomi's side

Reactions: Poney70