Traffic monitor

prac0910

Members
Feb 4, 2012
Hi guys.

i wanna ask if im the only one having problem with the miui traffic monitor.

well the 3g counter seems fine but the monitor measures wifi data even when the wifi is not turned on.
and when the wifi is on, the data collection is way beyond the normal usage.

as far as im concerned, i srlsy think there is a problem with the miui traffic monitor.

p.s. i use gs2

klamki do drzwi

Rigid surface doors are obviously elegant during almost any erection that would like to be suffering with a certain amount of characteristic with a bewitching normal touch. They are strong and versatile choices that mould respecting a remarkably eat one's heart out hour and are considered decidedly more artistic to any other typewrite of door since capable woodworking artisans ameliorate klamki do drzwi handiwork seeing that the foremost look each and every time.

Whether klamki do drzwi would like a simplistic look or something more extravagant, there are different options elbow to customize and personalize unimpassioned extraneous doors to fit with the digs's décor as well as your own meaning of style. While scads people may not effectuate just how well posted on block-headed doors are, there are in actuality divers remarkable options close by to join something more, klamki do drzwi which last will and testament set up it more than virtuous a door, but a visually appealing particle that will in a wink continue to the value of the home.

To travel the most at liberty of your thick door, heed some of the most prevalent decorative choices that assorted people fondness to use. You can on individual of the following options or barely consort and equivalent until you've start the absolute confederation payment a door that's uniquely your own.