New Transferring files to Mi 9 crash using Android File Transfer (Mac)

Ferfis

Members
Oct 23, 2019
I am not sure if there is a problem with MIUI 11 EU rom version, but after installed it. When I try to transfer any files, doesn't matter the kind and size, Android File Transfer application in Mac stop transferring saying "Can't access device storage" and I need to change the Charging type option on Mi 9 (or unplug and pluging again the USB cable), quit completely from AFT application and start again. It's more common when I try to tranfer a few of hundred MB, forget it about 1 GB.

With MIUI 11 China stable rom and MIUI 10 I haven't this problem, I transfer around 15 GB at once attempt without any problem (same original cable, same USB port and computer, etc).

Is there any other mac application recommended for transferring securely big and lot of files?

Maybe you can try other way to help you transfer files from your xiaomi phone to Mac. Pro Android Assistant for Mac tool can help you access to all files on your xiaomi phone and export them to Mac via usb cable directly. Just have a try and good luck to you.

I often use MobiKin Transfer for Mobile to transfer files between different,which can copy data from one device to another mobile phone without restrictions. All transmission can be done with 1 simple click and risk-free. It has both Win&Mac version,you can try it.

I often use MobiKin Transfer for Mobile to transfer files between different,which can copy data from one device to another mobile phone without restrictions. All transmission can be done with 1 simple click and risk-free. It has both Win&Mac version,you can try it.