Troubles unlocking bootloader

Cyberbird

Members
Aug 4, 2024
Hi,

I have tried to unlock my bootloader on Xiaomi 14 a few times now and the community app always says something is wrong or that application quota limit is reached. I have waited literally for exactly 00:00 China time, the second clock hits I try but it still rejected me already twice.

Am I doing something wrong?

Should I apply for unlocking 2 seconds before clock hits or something? Am I competing with thousands of people at the same time or bots or whats going on?
1726243603026.jpg

Hi
I have simular Issue on my Poco F6

I really doubt that i will by a Xiaomi phone again.

Official :

Final Bootloader Unlock Quiz September 9, 2024​

The last date on which users can unlock the bootloader under this regime will fall on September 9, 2024, at 11:59 PM. After that, Xiaomi will not allow any more new requests to unlock the bootloader, a full month in front of the official release of HyperOS 2.0. That seems to seal, once and for all, whatever flexibility Xiaomi device users might have confronted with regard to device customization or root access.

( its only for CN Devices )

but i have International Poco F6 and have the same issue as you.
I try at about 00 00, or few minuites before or 1 after... still the same.. quota is reached...

I think i will sell this phone when they not gonna fix it quick. I will not use it on orginal ROM

Last edited:
I saw this too.. It is not clear how it affects those with global rom atm, but it seems almost impossible getting allowance to unlock bootloader.
I'm also looking into other unofficial options to unlock it but I'm not sure I wanna spend beyond 50€ on it..

i wont spend anything on it. Sure its not clear but something has been changed. Even when no one speaks open about it.
No official Statement ( only about CN Devices ) about Global / Int - but you cannot unlock it anymore