Troubles with Mi Band 3

krawzer15

Members
Jun 28, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble with Mi Band 3 bluetooth connection in the latest stable build? I have to unpair and re-pair everytime I reboot the phone, and it's very annoying. I don't know if it's my Mi Band or the ROM, or something else.

Is anyone else having trouble with Mi Band 3 bluetooth connection in the latest stable build? I have to unpair and re-pair everytime I reboot the phone, and it's very annoying. I don't know if it's my Mi Band or the ROM, or something else.
Same with mi band 4

Poslano sa mog Redmi K20 Pro koristeći Tapatalk

Also with my Amazfit BIP - the phone has a hard time connecting to the watch. Once it is connected, it stays connected quite well for many hours. But in the initial connection that takes place in the morning after my automated task "night program" (Airplane mode, DND, location off, sync off, etc) it doesn't connect easily. Sometimes I have the same problem also after several hours of not using the phone (which does not happen every day, of course!).
Usually I have to switch Bluetooth off and back on, force quit and restart the MiFit app - and even with this, it often takes an hour or so until it "suddenly" connects all by itself. I have no idea why that is, but I suspect that some background service falls asleep and doesn't easily get back on by itself.

Try unpair your band then wipe old files, cache from mi fit and your phone and reinstall mi fit. Btw lastest updates are not so okay.