TV / ext. Monitor connectivity

Members
Jul 26, 2014
Anyone here knows, if there is a way to mirror / send the screen to an external screen ?

Option 1: MHL over USB
Option 2: Miracast

Did anyone try to use these options and what are the results ?

Anyone here knows, if there is a way to mirror / send the screen to an external screen ?

Option 1: MHL over USB
Option 2: Miracast

Did anyone try to use these options and what are the results ?
1 is not supported. 2 by way of WLAN through smart tv mirroring works. Tested on a Sony.

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Using a measy a2w no issues - the mirror is sketchy drops out a lot but streaming from the web via ezcast is solid

@jalfrezi How do you find your experience with ezcast?
Does it results in noticable frame drops during Youtube/Game/normal browser?

No problem with ezcast web browser - auto buffer so no lag and no glitches in PIC quality seamless

They all do pretty much the same thing - my measy cost £14 UK based from eBaY no issues - mirroring is average as you don't have any buffering. Use the web tab on ezcast and bookmark your website for streaming stuff

Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)

They all do pretty much the same thing - my measy cost £14 UK based from eBaY no issues - mirroring is average as you don't have any buffering. Use the web tab on ezcast and bookmark your website for streaming stuff

Thanks. Is it good for mkv video mirroring?

You don't need to mirror you videos - ezcast has an option to play your videos without mirroring I'll link a PIC

Reactions: Rosario55