Two Issues With Mix On Eu On 6.12.8

OlyTheGoalie

Members
Dec 19, 2016
Hi All,
Thanks in advance for any help. So I have two issues and if this isn't the place to look for help then I apologize.
Firstly, I seem to be having issues with the infrared proximity sensor not working all the time, very sporadic. I do have a vinyl screen protector on it so I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue and if they have the protector on or not?
Secondly, I still am not able to send or receive pictures using Google messenger which is frustrating as I love the archive ability so now I am using Textra which works great but not archive. I have read many, many forums discussing this but haven't seemed to be able to fix it. Again, any help on either would be appreciated.

Oly - with apologies - I do not have answer for you - but I have Questions,
Where'd you download Mix 6.12.8 ROM - I am not finding any downloads for the xiaomi.eu rom for the Mix.

Thanks.

Oly - with apologies - I do not have answer for you - but I have Questions,
Where'd you download Mix 6.12.8 ROM - I am not finding any downloads for the xiaomi.eu rom for the Mix.

Thanks.
Right here in this site..I was going to copy the link direct but I can't as I don't have 10 posts yet. Go to the 6.12.8 post and just click on the first of three download sources and in that list of files you will find the mi mix file. Hope that helps.