Two Mi Account Id's

Romeo159

Members
May 26, 2013
I have my computer an Mi Account ID number 71***161 and with this account i asked and get yhe unlockcode for my Mi Mix 2.
My mi Mix 2 is connected to Mi Account ID number 116***065. So I cannot unlock my phone.
Both Mi Account ID use the same mail-adres.
How can I connect my Phone with Mi Account ID 71***161.

I have my computer an Mi Account ID number 71***161 and with this account i asked and get yhe unlockcode for my Mi Mix 2.
My mi Mix 2 is connected to Mi Account ID number 116***065. So I cannot unlock my phone.
Hard reset?

***TAPATALKING***

First login to the 116XXX account, turn off location service (find my phone) then close the 116xx account. Make sure to turn off the location service function or nothing else will work to switch Mi ID over!

Secondly, login with the new account and bind the association with the location services to that new 71xx Mi ID. Then go through the normal application for unlocking.

First login to the 116XXX account, turn off location service (find my phone) then close the 116xx account. Make sure to turn off the location service function or nothing else will work to switch Mi ID over!

Secondly, login with the new account and bind the association with the location services to that new 71xx Mi ID. Then go through the normal application for unlocking.

When I open on the phone my Mi Account (116***) and I sign out I must first remove data from Mi Cloud.
I hit the button Remove. Then I get a screen some items haven't been synced and I hit the button Check is synced. Next screen X Sync off. Here I can turn off Find Device. Next screen Find device. Button Turn off Find device. turn off anyway. Screen Enter your password, Then screen aad phone number. After filling in this screen
next screen This phone number was associted with the account 71******* at date Continue to remove 71******.
Continue now?.
Button: Next and Back.

What must I do

When I open on the phone my Mi Account (116***) and I sign out I must first remove data from Mi Cloud.
I hit the button Remove. Then I get a screen some items haven't been synced and I hit the button Check is synced. Next screen X Sync off. Here I can turn off Find Device. Next screen Find device. Button Turn off Find device. turn off anyway. Screen Enter your password, Then screen aad phone number. After filling in this screen
next screen This phone number was associted with the account 71******* at date Continue to remove 71******.
Continue now?.
Button: Next and Back.

What must I do
Problem solved, Thankx for the help.

Can't you use another email address? I have 2 mi accounts but I have them linked to different emails. Works fine for me

Hi! Could you tell me how you solve the problem cause I'm currently facing the same issues with my Mi Account. Thanks!

Hi! Could you tell me how you solve the problem cause I'm currently facing the same issues with my Mi Account. Thanks!

Hi. I realy don't remenber how I solved the problem after all this time. Likely the solution was found in the post from MarkHUK and my post from dec 22.