Two Problems with MIUI 10.0.1.0 stable

Bartl_1981

Members
Nov 17, 2017
I hope you guys can help me because one of those problems is driving me crazy.

1. When I call someone or get a call I hear the phone making a beep noise in the speaker during the call. I already looked through all the settings but couldn't find anything.

2. How do I get proper polish language? Its there and I can set the phone to polish BUT there are some letters missing, mainly those special letters from the polish alphabet.

Phone used is MI Mix with MIUI 10.0.1.0 stable.

I hope you guys can help me because one of those problems is driving me crazy.

1. When I call someone or get a call I hear the phone making a beep noise in the speaker during the call. I already looked through all the settings but couldn't find anything.

2. How do I get proper polish language? Its there and I can set the phone to polish BUT there are some letters missing, mainly those special letters from the polish alphabet.

Phone used is MI Mix with MIUI 10.0.1.0 stable.

1. a repeated "beep" during a phone call usually means "call waiting", you should check those settings in the system app and with your operator.

Now my wife had some really weird experiences with that once .last spring on her then Redmi Note 4.
Has your phone by chance been trying to make random calls on its own?

2. I don't know Polish, but I do use Latvian, Swedish and Russian on occasion, and have had no problems in Gboard with all the special characters in for example Latvian.
What keyboard are you using?

1. a repeated "beep" during a phone call usually means "call waiting", you should check those settings in the system app and with your operator.

Now my wife had some really weird experiences with that once .last spring on her then Redmi Note 4.
Has your phone by chance been trying to make random calls on its own?

2. I don't know Polish, but I do use Latvian, Swedish and Russian on occasion, and have had no problems in Gboard with all the special characters in for example Latvian.
What keyboard are you using?

1. Yeah I found that incoming call option, but its off. So, erm, I'm confused xD How do I find out if its calling on its own?

2. I'm using Gboard just as you, but as I said the letters are even missing when I'm in the menus of the phone. I will upload a picture tomorrow because I'll have to go to work.

1. Yeah I found that incoming call option, but its off. So, erm, I'm confused xD How do I find out if its calling on its own?

2. I'm using Gboard just as you, but as I said the letters are even missing when I'm in the menus of the phone. I will upload a picture tomorrow because I'll have to go to work.

1. My wife would hear a beeping sound while she was talking with someone, but there was no other call waiting.
Afterwards she would get a call from some apparently random person from her contacts, who would ask why she called.
But she hadn't.
This could happen as often as once a day.

I thought it might be some voice activation thing being triggered by her talking (Russian language only), though she had never conciously used anything like that.
I helped her go through all the settings and turn off everything like that, and the problem went away.

This was on a Redmi Note 4 sd running official Global stable, with Russian as system language..

2. no idea.