Twpr Signature Verification Failure?

ketchupBoy

Members
Feb 6, 2016
Hello I try to install twpr.zip but all the times I try it (different versions) I got a signature verification failure message.
What to do?

P.s. I'm traveling so I don't have a PC with me.

Soooo that means if my mobile is not rooted I need a PC to install twrp?

I just want to install twrp to root it.

P.s. I tried to install several roms but always got the same massage
Signature verification failure

:(

Try kingroot to root. Then after root, try to flash the twrp with flashify.. No pc needed. I can't guarantee it will work though.

Thanks alot, nowbu had time to try king root .. And yeah the newest version works quite well !!!

So, just to be sure, cause my computer is running on windows vista and most tutorials I've seen for fastboot methods (TWRP instalation and flashing ROMs through fastboot) are for windows 7 and above.

If I root a Redmi Note 2 with Root Genius (can I do it from phone or do I need to do it on computer? Will Vista work to do this?), then install TWRP by update app and then booting to recovery and right away install a xiaomi.eu developer ROM, will it work?

Coming from a third party stable ROM (7.00.66.00 China stable), may I have any issue doing this way? What wipes should I do in TWRP right before flashing the xiaomi.eu ROM?

I would like to install the new ROM as clean as possible, and if I can manage to do it all by phone, would be great (I see no clear evidence that TWRP or ROM flashing through fastboot will work porperly on Vista computers...).

Anyone can help me with this? What would you do in a similar situation? Thanks in advance

So, just to be sure, cause my computer is running on windows vista and most tutorials I've seen for fastboot methods (TWRP instalation and flashing ROMs through fastboot) are for windows 7 and above.

If I root a Redmi Note 2 with Root Genius (can I do it from phone or do I need to do it on computer? Will Vista work to do this?), then install TWRP by update app and then booting to recovery and right away install a xiaomi.eu developer ROM, will it work?

Coming from a third party stable ROM (7.00.66.00 China stable), may I have any issue doing this way? What wipes should I do in TWRP right before flashing the xiaomi.eu ROM?

I would like to install the new ROM as clean as possible, and if I can manage to do it all by phone, would be great (I see no clear evidence that TWRP or ROM flashing through fastboot will work porperly on Vista computers...).

Anyone can help me with this? What would you do in a similar situation? Thanks in advance
Read my post on your thread.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Athis