Twrp 3.1.0 By End222

reichmyu

Members
Jul 15, 2014
TW.png

Hello MIUIers!

As many of you may know the new version of TWRP (3.1.0) arrived some days ago and now it is coming to our Redmi Pro.
If you want to see the changelog of this new version of probably the most popular recovery you can go to their webpage by clicking in this link:
https://twrp.me/site/update/2017/03/10/twrp-3.1.0-0-released.html

First of all, I would like to thank the TeamWin devs for all the work they have done to improve the world of custom ROMs.
Also please, if you find any bug in this version let me know by replying to this thread so that I can work in order to improve it. Having said this, I have not found any bug while using the basic functions (wipe, install zip/img...)

How to install:
If you were already using TWRP you can always install it from the recovery by choosing Install/Install img/Recovery as the new versions of TWRP support installing .img

However, if you were not using TWRP you will have to install it via fastboot with the command:

• fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

Where twrp.img is the name of the .img that you have downloaded.

Download Links:
You can download this recovery from here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Ts6DA86eE4Y2hzd002S2NWdVk

Let me see whether it works with other Miui Rom versions and builds such as Miui eu, Globe Miui

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

a bug I have found and faced 3 times in a row.
- wipe data, reboot recovery
- advance wipe, reboot recovery -> freezed at logo
.Why is it asking for installing TWRP after flashing? I thought that it is an old version way. It causes confusion for noobs.

a bug I have found and faced 3 times in a row.
- wipe data, reboot recovery
- advance wipe, reboot recovery -> freezed at logo
.Why is it asking for installing TWRP after flashing? I thought that it is an old version way. It causes confusion for noobs.
- Advanced wipe is not as secure as factory reset because depending on the partitions you choose it can result in bootloop, so maybe you wiped more partitions than what you had to.

- About the TWRP app, like it or not it is a new function included by TWRP in this version

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

- Advanced wipe is not as secure as factory reset because depending on the partitions you choose it can result in bootloop, so maybe you wiped more partitions than what you had to.

- About the TWRP app, like it or not it is a new function included by TWRP in this version

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk
FIrst point I cannot agree. I got no problem with v3.0.2 on applying mentioned way.
Second one is ok lah