TWRP 3.3.1-1029 for mi 8 se

Hello
Could you give me the commands to install this version of twrp
When I updated to android 9 I made a mistake in a command since the tutor said so and I don't want it to happen again

Hello
Could you give me the commands to install this version of twrp
When I updated to android 9 I made a mistake in a command since the tutor said so and I don't want it to happen again
Just put your phone in fastboot, connect to pc, use adb and fastboot to type these two commands:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
Do not type them at the same time, one after another
Be sure to have the twrp file in the same folder as adb and fastboot.

Flashing done but could not boot into recovery, only boot to fastboot.
There are three possibilities:
1. It did not falsh how it should(try flash again)
2. Your pc drivers are not updated
3. This twrp does not work with your phone

Reactions: nil2009
Hi,I 'm going to buy a Mi8 SE 6gb/64gb from aliexpress (Hong Kong Goldway,so if you have experiences with them please share).
I want to know your opinions about this phone,I know that there's no global version but I don't care about that,I will flash the xiaomi.eu rom immediately anyway.
How's gaming performance? Is good for watching videos? There's any general advice you could give me? Please share your thoughts,thanks.
10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com

Hi,I 'm going to buy a Mi8 SE 6gb/64gb from ********** (Hong Kong Goldway,so if you have experiences with them please share).
I want to know your opinions about this phone,I know that there's no global version but I don't care about that,I will flash the xiaomi.eu rom immediately anyway.
How's gaming performance? Is good for watching videos? There's any general advice you could give me? Please share your thoughts,thanks.
10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com

Hello, I understand mine shortly after it left the market (June 2018) and so far it has been an excellent finish
I used to change my phone in the short term but this xiaomi keeps giving me the necessary, very fluid way
As for games is good, everything loads smoothly but in some cases not in the highest quality
Eg Call of Duty runs it at 60 fps at medium graphics

hi everyone, my mi8se stuck at the fastboot logo after factory reset, tried to install few twrp, but it keep failing, shows: REMOTE: Failed to load/authentificate boot image: Load error
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V10.3.2.0.PEBCNXM_v10-9 this ROM was installed before i did factory reset
Please help, i hope i didnt bricked my phone:(

hi everyone, my mi8se stuck at the fastboot logo after factory reset, tried to install few twrp, but it keep failing, shows: REMOTE: Failed to load/authentificate boot image: Load error
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V10.3.2.0.PEBCNXM_v10-9 this ROM was installed before i did factory reset
Please help, i hope i didnt bricked my phone:(
Yes it is bricked.
YOU MUST flash a fastboot rom via MIFLash tool in order to refresh the phone partitioning. (tick "keep data" if you need your data back)
Many support on this subject because we all got this issue.

Reactions: katerpanne