twrp 3.5.1 with mi11 ultra can`t decryped data

Micele52

Members
Oct 21, 2021
I want to install xiaomi.eu rom and installed twrp 3.5.1. After format the data the twrp could not more decrypt the data partition. So i can`t flash the xiaomi eu.rom.
Some people had the issue. Have anybody a solution for that. What could i do?

TWRP does not support decrypting data on Android 12. When you are in twrp, try accessing /data/media/0.
Some models indicate that the decryption failed, but the actual internal memory is still visible!
The /data/media/0 directory is the internal storage.

You can also try 3.52, which you can find in this forum.

I want to install xiaomi.eu rom and installed twrp 3.5.1. After format the data the twrp could not more decrypt the data partition. So i can`t flash the xiaomi eu.rom.
Some people had the issue. Have anybody a solution for that. What could i do?
thats ok coz of A12. you have to install the weekly version with fastboot. use the script within the xiaomi.eu rom

Guys, help.
I''ve re-flashed like 5 times already.

- I reflash the old, original "star_images_V12.5.7.0.RKACNXM_20210519.0000.00_11.0_cn_14a7f64ead" pack with MiFlash.
- I update the original OS to the latest MIUI / Android 13.
There is like 2 updates after first boot, takes a long time to update honestly.
- I "fastboot boot twrp-3.6.2_12-v5.6_A12-star-skkk.img", the only TWRP I found that would work.
- I "flash" the "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12.zip"
- Reboot and it just boots back to TWRP. Nothing.
- And then I have to start from step 0.

What am I doing wrong?
I used a fastboot version of Xiaomi.EU before the current version came out that uses Recovery method. And that worked PERFECT. Like superb. It flashed like a magic. Same as my Mi 11. But this RECOVERY version just simply will not work properly on my Ultra.

Pls help? ;_;

Guys, help.

- I "flash" the "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12.zip"
- Reboot and it just boots back to TWRP. Nothing.
- And then I have to start from step 0.

What am I doing wrong?

Did you format data prior reboot?

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Did you format data prior reboot?

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
Dang this was the problem.
So.
(if you are in a messy situation)
1) Reset to stock via MiFlash and the original image
2) Just go on with setup, ignore/skip all
3) Have to shutdown -> fastboot, then use MiUnlock if you opted for clean_and_lock option in MiFlash.
4) Once unlocked and ready, boot and then shutdown -> fastboot once again
5) Boot the twrp image (twrp-3.6.2_12-v5.6_A12-star-skkk.img)
6) Copy up the Xiaomi EU file now via mtp, or you can copy it when you boot the phone normally
7) Install it, wait for it to finish
8) DO NOT REBOOT, go into wipe and pick Wipe Data.
9) Now it'll boot.

Note: If you used the fastboot install for Xiaomi EU, you can't switch, you need to do these steps. Because I had that, and there I just got like 3 big errors and I could not boot.

Reactions: Karpfenhai