TWRP and /system problem

Well, This time Google implemented SCOPE STORAGE and must wait for a compatible file explorer, this means developers need google permission for their apps!!!!!
Solid explorer for example which is the one I always use is compatible since 2019.

Yes dude, it was for android Q and after that Google cancelled Scoped storage for Android Q till now with Android 11! Test it and it can't mount RW the System! FX could but it can't remount after RW to RO and cause the phone to go to Fastboot!

Too bad. Is there anyway to replace stock messeging and dialer with google messeging and google dialer?

yes, you must unpack the ROM, change the apk you want in the folder /system/apps or Privapps and then repack the ROM!
You have to use kitchen and Cygwin! Search in the XDA for kitchen or Cooking ROM!

Every time with every new ROM, you have to replace your desire apks and because ot that, don't think about ota!

I am using a Mi 10 with the newest xiaomi.eu stable rom (Android 11) and I can cofirm that access to /system is not possible with the common methods.

I'd appreciate any update on that topic.

Still no solution, we must wait for approved file manager from google because scoped storage won't let file manager apps to access the whole memory easily!

Good morning, I read the whole thread and tried the solutions suggested here but none are fully effective, so again I ask if a way was found?

also must to say that there are devices that were released by the company from the beginning with android 10 and do not have such a problem (in fact they have it with a rom and not with another one) so I think the problem is related to the rom