TWRP for miui 8.9.20?

vapi87

Members
Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone, to install miui 8.9.20 you have to put as TWRP the 3.2.3-0 or is it ok also the 3.2.2?

Yes, I also would like to know which is the best TWRP to flash for the latest Weekly ROM, because I would like to try in a secure way...
By the way is Weekly ROM Android P somehow ready for daily use or still has lots of bugs and it’s better to way a bit more?

Last edited:
I don´t really see differents to the previous versions. Just with one app, but this can be Adnroid 9 related.

All in all it is usable and daily material i think, but do not excpect it to be bug free, it is a beta rom. You always have the possibility to use the stable version from xiaomi.eu

Ok, but what about the TWRP... Which one should I use? Is it already stable enough to safe use... Which one do you recommend?

Hi, is it the Chinese version? What's the difference with the v8 version? Is it in English? Thanks

Enviado desde mi MIX 2S mediante Tapatalk
Yes it's the Chinese version and it's in English and of course in Chinese. I read that works with no issues for our device in Android 9.
Coming from global beta 8.9.20 I did a format of data partition and installed the Xiaomi EU fine.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: murcianista
Yes it's the Chinese version and it's in English and of course in Chinese. I read that works with no issues for our device in Android 9.
Coming from global beta 8.9.20 I did a format of data partition and installed the Xiaomi EU fine.

hello, currently im in xiaomi.eu Beta rom 8.8.8 (oreo) with the twrp v7, can i update from my twrp to the last twrp Chinese one just flashing the .img ? or have i to update the TWRP through adb commands ??
Thanks

Just flash the img file from within the TWRP and reboot the recovery.
hello, currently im in xiaomi.eu Beta rom 8.8.8 (oreo) with the twrp v7, can i update from my twrp to the last twrp Chinese one just flashing the .img ? or have i to update the TWRP through adb commands ??
Thanks