TWRP for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G

Spookie

Members
Dec 14, 2021
Is there any TWRP that doesn't automatically root your device available for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G?

No TWRP will root. Root must be done by the user.
There is no working TWRP available for your model.

Just installed the TWRP and suddenly Magisk appeared and Root Checker says my device is now rooted

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-09-15-59-49-664_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-09-15-59-49-664_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 543
  • Screenshot_2023-04-09-15-57-56-879_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-09-15-57-56-879_com.miui.home.jpg
    754.8 KB · Views: 537
  • Screenshot_2023-04-09-16-00-40-921_com.joeykrim.rootcheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-09-16-00-40-921_com.joeykrim.rootcheck.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 570
the official TWRP never installs the root automatically unless it is modified and this is the case here since it is named TWRP12_mod.img.

the official TWRP never installs the root automatically unless it is modified and this is the case here since it is named TWRP12_mod.img.
The problem is that there is no official TWRP for this device

Thanks the recovery works but it gets deleted after I install an update. It says that OrangeFox is not patching the boot partition

Last edited:
Thanks the recovery works but it gets deleted after I install an update. It says that OrangeFox is not patching the boot partition

Also should I have the "Unmount vendor before installing the ZIP" enabled
Found an option to Reflash current OrangeFox recovery and it's working like it should

I have found working TWRP for Android 13. There is also a installer version. I personally have tried the one from YURXXL. There is also one that comes with Magisk preinstalled so check the filename before installing.

Last edited:
Reactions: fabi_92
I have found working TWRP for Android 13. There is also a installer version. I personally have tried the one from YURXXL. There is also one that comes with Magisk preinstalled so check the filename before installing.
Thank you
Why fastboot flash boot_a (TWRP file name).img, fastboot flash boot_b (TWRP file name).img
and not "fastboot flash recovery (TWRP file name).img"?

I'm asking just for curiosity since I have always used the second one

Thank you
Why fastboot flash boot_a (TWRP file name).img, fastboot flash boot_b (TWRP file name).img
and not "fastboot flash recovery (TWRP file name).img"?

I'm asking just for curiosity since I have always used the second one
Because now new devices with certain chipsets don't use the recovery partition anymore and instead use the boot partition. I have also used the recovery one on my Redmi Note 6 Pro.

Reactions: fabi_92
More simple
flash recovery_ab twrp.img(cmd)
or
./flash recovery_ab twrp.img(Power Shell)