TWRP for the miui 13 Mi 10 lite 5g ?

kitcarson

Members
Aug 14, 2020
Hello everyone. I just installed the update to miui 13 on the Mi 10 lite 5g. It seems that everything is fine. But no recovery of the ones I know works. Is there any solution?

If I knew from before I wouldn't have done the update for now. I would have waited to have a working recovery. So you can't even go back, and too complicated.

You can have stock recovery. That works fine.
I had made the update to the miui 13, but honestly I do not notice any appreciable difference compared to the 12.5. The only thing is that for miui 13 there is no working recovery! I'm sorry but I'm back at 12.5.... When there will be a working Twrp I will do the update again!

I had made the update to the miui 13, but honestly I do not notice any appreciable difference compared to the 12.5. The only thing is that for miui 13 there is no working recovery! I'm sorry but I'm back at 12.5.... When there will be a working Twrp I will do the update again!
How did you downgrade to 12.5 from 13?

How did you downgrade to 12.5 from 13?
And quite complicated, but there is only one way. Install a stock Rom with Miflash, keeping the bootloader unlocked, then reinstall the TWRP, and from there install the Miui eu V12. 5.6.0. Done!!

I just flashed the 12.5 stock rom after installing MIUI 13. Is there any TWRP that works for the stock rom or I have to change the ROM?

OrangeFox jest w pełni funkcjonalny z stockowymi ROMami,
A konkretnie mi do tej pory na miui 13 nie działa żadet TWRP a dokładnie to że nie można wpisać znaku odblokowania i partycja się nie odszyfruje a co za tym idzie nic nie mogę wgrać. Jakieś pomysły ?

Witam, czy jest szansa na działający TWRP dla Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G. Aktualna wersja twrp-3.7.0_12-0-monet-TeamWin nie pozwala na odszyfrowanie partycji systemowej.
Pozdrowienia