TWRP FOR VENUS MI 11

iamsammyjung

Members
May 24, 2021
i really want to flash weekly rom, instead of the stable, but i keep trying to flash twrp, it wont flash, unless i boot, is there a link for the correct file?

Why you want to flash TWRP? Boot TWRP is the correct way on your device. ;)

Do not forget to "Format Data" in TWRP. :)

Why you want to flash TWRP? Boot TWRP is the correct way on your device. ;)

Do not forget to "Format Data" in TWRP. :)
Can you please give me the steps how to flash the weekly Rom. Everytime I try I just end up erasing the OS. And when I click install. It says successful but keep going back to twrp

Can you please give me the steps how to flash the weekly Rom. Everytime I try I just end up erasing the OS. And when I click install. It says successful but keep going back to twrp

did you format data in twrp ? make a backup before you will do it, you will loose all your data. Its not the same as wipe data in twrp

Reactions: Poney70
did you format data in twrp ? make a backup before you will do it, you will loose all your data. Its not the same as wipe data in twrp
i ended up doing it, i formatted, and it deleted my os since it wiped out my OS, i realized i can copy and paste it into my twrp file while the phone pluged into my pc, which i didn't even know, i ended up seeing it in my internal file on the twrp, and i installed it, and it worked, i definitely learned something new.