TWRP for vili - Mi 11T Pro - 3.6.2_12-Xiaomi11TPro_v6.3_A12-vili-skkk - Updated - 09/13/22

Hello, I seem to have run into a major problem. After flashing TWRP and flashing the Xiaomi EU rom for my phone, I out of stupidity changed slots when rebooting. I think I was in slot A, changed to slot B, rebooted and now I can't access my internal storage, it is marked with 0 mb available and I have no system either now. Do I have to download and flash the stock rom and restart from the beginning? Also, what exactly are those slots for? I was curious to see what they did, and my curiosity got the best of me. :(

Thanks for any given answer.

Hello, I seem to have run into a major problem. After flashing TWRP and flashing the Xiaomi EU rom for my phone, I out of stupidity changed slots when rebooting. I think I was in slot A, changed to slot B, rebooted and now I can't access my internal storage, it is marked with 0 mb available and I have no system either now. Do I have to download and flash the stock rom and restart from the beginning? Also, what exactly are those slots for? I was curious to see what they did, and my curiosity got the best of me. :(

Thanks for any given answer.
Start Fastboot, boot twrp and just flash the Rom again, or boot slot a from twrp.

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: jaballarin
hi someone can answer this question: After flashing magisk, do I also need to put the safetynet fix module and zygisk?

my phone in V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM, now i want to up to V13.0.7.0.SKDMIXM but keep data and app, which option i must chose in twrp wipe, pls help me !!! thanks all

my phone in V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM, now i want to up to V13.0.7.0.SKDMIXM but keep data and app, which option i must chose in twrp wipe, pls help me !!! thanks all
choose only install nothing else ...

Hi
if i install twrp to 11tpro and flash the lastest rom does it need to be formated or can i keep my data?
is there is a way to backup my phone before i flash twrp as i was using fast boot roms before

TWRP for vili - Mi 11T Pro - A12 updated - 09/13/22 - [BOOT]3.6.2_12-Xiaomi11TPro_v6.3_A12-vili-skkk_925055c6.zip

Credits: skkk developer

Download:

TWRP A12 flashing instructions:

1. Boot your device in Fastboot mode
2. Fastboot boot recovery_filename.img
This will temporary boot your device to TWRP
3. From TWRP go to Advanced and choose "Flash curent TWRP" - this will permanently install TWRP but will overwrite magisk scripts, so root will be lost.
4. Flash magisk from TWRP - this will fix root.
hello, thanks for your post.
Unfortunately, i can't download.. connection timed out, whatever the browser used. been trying 10 mins next, same problem. Is there any way to get that .zip file in other link, please? :)