Twrp loop on Mi9t pro

cale0013

Members
Oct 22, 2019
I flashed LRteam twrp on my Mi9t pro,(only twrp,no rom) but now stuck in twrp loop.
Should I flash other twrp,then some fresh rom,and do I have to do something else?
Please help,in steps if possible because I deleted everything from phone(no,I havent made a backup ),so I could save my phone and data from another fail.
Thank you

Poslano sa mog Mi 9T Pro koristeći Tapatalk

If you only have TWRP installed after deleting everything, what exactly did you expect to boot? No system, no boot into the system - isn't that obvious? Install the ROM, and you should be fine (unless you have also formatted partitions you should never touch).

No,no,sorry,not everything,just apps and photos,factory reset,,,rom was untouched.
I deleted that after the twrp loop happened.

If you flashed deferent recovery only, and after that you did not wipe anything just flash other recovery.
Hold down the volume rocker until you see fastboot, and flash a working recovery.
In my opinion, 3.3.1-15 is the best one.
Reboot again in recovery and flash the same room you have right now installed on top of the current installed
It will but hurt anything.
Reboot and you should be fine.

Reactions: cale0013
If you flashed deferent recovery only, and after that you did not wipe anything just flash other recovery.
Hold down the volume rocker until you see fastboot, and flash a working recovery.
Reboot again in recovery and flash the same room you have right now installed on top of the current installed
It will but hurt anything.
Reboot and you should be fine.
Yes,I thought about that twrp version.will do so.
But can I flash latest miui 11 rom? Or should I do anything else before?I dont want to wipe anything

Yes,I thought about that twrp version.will do so.
But can I flash latest miui 11 rom? Or should I do anything else before?I dont want to wipe anything

First flash that recovery.
After that flash the same version and release of your current Ron and make sure it boot.
After that make a backup just in case and then if you wish flash v11

One more thing.will the eu rom work since my device name is raphael_eea,and not raphael,or did I get something wrong.
b6ad1f4ff42c60366923a08e8df0ba4a.jpg

One more thing.will the eu rom work since my device name is raphael_eea,and not raphael,or did I get something wrong.
b6ad1f4ff42c60366923a08e8df0ba4a.jpg

Xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on China stable ROMs, so do not flash it before you have made a backup!!!
Did you phone boot normally?
If yes make a twrp complete backup or mi backup in settings, transfer this backups and all of you files to a PC and then start experimenting.

Hi Friends, do you have the link to DL a TWRP to instal the miui 11 stable for my next MI9 T Pro ??
Thanks !!

Where can I find the link for download that recovery?
I assume this recovery is for mi 9T Pro