TWRP MI 10 Ultra

It's TWRP from Mi 10 pro ???
Yes but it works fine. It was much easier to flash the weekly ROM using it.
Download it, reboot to fast boot ( pwr and vol down) then open a command session, cd to the directory where you downloaded the twrp image, then at the CMD prompt:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
And then:
fastboot boot twrp.img
And reboot, job done.
Oh, you may need to change to English from Chinese.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Hello All, i am really new in this forum and also with Xiaomi products. I living in Turkey and i got the mine new Mi 10 Ultra from china. So my question if i am using this can i install Global rom in my phone ? or i need to follow some other installations ? If someone help me I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Hi, if you mean by global, the EU ROM, then yes, of course you can. Have a look at my guide here, it could well help. 2 methods, fastboot flash or twrp. Would recommend using twrp with 2nd weekly or stable branch, don't mix, stay on one or the other. They are both the same, just one gets updates weekly, so there could be differences due time hence staying in one or the other.
There is lots of help here, just ask

Reactions: kalismeras61
Hi, if you mean by global, the EU ROM, then yes, of course you can. Have a look at my guide here, it could well help. 2 methods, fastboot flash or twrp. Would recommend using twrp with 2nd weekly or stable branch, don't mix, stay on one or the other. They are both the same, just one gets updates weekly, so there could be differences due time hence staying in one or the other.

Hey Mark, Thanks. Your guideline is look amazing. I did somethings i think, i need to wait 1 week for unlocking. Isn't it ?

Yes, once you start the unlocking it makes you wait at least 168 hours, one week, before you can unlock. In this time get reading, download any needed files and get an off phone back up or method to get your data back as the unlock will wipe your phone as will your first flash, wether it's weekly or stable branch you choose. Everyone is here to help, there are no stupid questions, ask rather than do something wrong

Do a search, I use Lloyds and it's ok but no fingerprint unlock allow but otherwise all good. Gpay works ok too but you can always go back to the stock Chinese if you have problems

On ROMs with Android 11:

You need to remove your password/pin (used for unlocking your phone) to see your data in TWRP.

P.S.: Using pattern instead of password/pin should work in TWRP too.

;)

Last edited:

Hey Mark, would you mind posting your guide again. The link doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Thanks!

Latest updated version attached. All the Google Drive links and folder are still active but most files can be found on the ROM download page of the forum or from http://mifirm.net

Attachments

• flashing and twrp guide.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 347