Twrp Password Mi Max Pro 64gb

vapenote3

Members
Feb 17, 2017
Hello, my Mi Max Helium got a problem with TWRP - it asks every time to a PASSWORD ??

How can I solve this problem??

Someone have a link to download the right TWRP version for Mi Max Pro 64 GB Helium !?

Thank you

Hello, my Mi Max Helium got a problem with TWRP - it asks every time to a PASSWORD ??

How can I solve this problem??

Someone have a link to download the right TWRP version for Mi Max Pro 64 GB Helium !?

Thank you
You can solve it by formatting data if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: vapenote3
Thank you very much. I will try it later.
One question: is it dangerous to format data? Maybe lost all private photos and the other important things!?

The Phone belongs to my wife.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I will try it later.
One question: is it dangerous to format data? Maybe lost all private photos and the other important things!?

The Phone belongs to my wife.
Try press cancel at the password?

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Pressing cancel is just temporary , and then there are no permission to flash something from sdcard (not the extern micro SD!)

Format Data wipe out everything including your TWRP if you do it after installing TWRP! Be careful!

Hello, after format Data and clear Wipe / Dalvik and reinstall TWRP, everything is okay.
TWRP don't asking me for a Password.

Thank you very much for helping me. My wife is now happy, Play Store working also fine :- , no Wi-Fi waiting problem anymore.

Thank you for all.
Problem is solved

I had the same problem after flashing a new rom. I only updatet TWRP to the latest version and it did not ask again for a password