Twrp recovery for mi 8 lite android 10 support

ethanbonehill

Members
Oct 11, 2019
Hello, is there any recoveries available that would support android 10 on my mi 8 lite? As I upgraded to 9.12.5 and I pretty much cannot flash anything, including magisk

Thank you

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Hello, is there any recoveries available that would support android 10 on my mi 8 lite? As I upgraded to 9.12.5 and I pretty much cannot flash anything, including magisk

Thank you

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
Hello friend, if you jump from Android 9 to Android 10 by installing 9.12.5 on top of 9.11.14 (dirty installation) the device is encrypted and does not let you do anything in recovery. You have two options:

1. Backup your information and return to 9.11.14. Wait for errors to be corrected and camera2api can be enabled to have *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. (in addition the Android 10 ROM has some annoying bugs)
2. Backup your information and from the recovery make a "format data" to remove the encryption of the device, after the "format data", you should be able to flash the zip that I leave here, so that in future updates, it is not re-encrypt the partition. Then you can install magisk.zip from the recovery. (The magisk works, but the modules to activate camera2api and the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* do not work) since the api is at another level.

I hope this information helps you. Cheers!//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5def4c1e576a7/DisableForceEncryption_Treble.zip

Enviado desde mi MI 8 Lite mediante Tapatalk