Invalid TWRP weekly rom zip isnt showing up in twrp POCO F3

Zombie YT

Members
Dec 28, 2021
Hello everyone i have problems with flashing the weekly on my poco f3 with twrp when i enter twrp and copy the rom zip into my internal storrage it isnt showing up i tryed several times and even restart and all that stuff didnt work can somebody help me pls

TWRP version?You need to install latest skkk TWRP for alioth.You can try to download ROM zip on your device,boot in TWRP,install image,format data and reboot to system.

TWRP version?You need to install latest skkk TWRP for alioth.You can try to download ROM zip on your device,boot in TWRP,install image,format data and reboot to system.
i did i use 3.6.2_12-RedmiK40-RedmiPOCOF3_v3.7_A12-alioth-skkk_f077017d wich is the newst and ive donne alll exactly as you sayed but still isnt showing up

i did i use 3.6.2_12-RedmiK40-RedmiPOCOF3_v3.7_A12-alioth-skkk_f077017d wich is the newst and ive donne alll exactly as you sayed but still isnt showing up
did twrp ask for pin? do you see the folder where you have copied the rom?

I have exactly the same problem. The file is not displayed
I have the Mi 11

What exactly do you have to do

I have exactly the same problem. The file is not displayed
I have the Mi 11

What exactly do you have to do
at first ... answer my question... we dont have a glass sphere ..... no details no answer ....
my cat is not here ... do you know where he is ?

• Wow
Reactions: JiaiJ
I would like to ask:
twrp/data/media/0 = twrp/data/meda/ = twrp/sdcard
Why do I ask ?

There are cases where the basic twrp/sdcard hold is not visible, here there is nothing.
The PC sees it. I don't understand why.
No PIN or anything else.

Despite this the following places show the contents of the phone twrp to.
twrp/data/media/0 = twrp/data/meda/
Why ? I do not understand.
twrp: skkks
Could encryption have something to do with it ?

I would like to ask:
twrp/data/media/0 = twrp/data/meda/ = twrp/sdcard
Why do I ask ?

There are cases where the basic twrp/sdcard hold is not visible, here there is nothing.
The PC sees it. I don't understand why.
No PIN or anything else.

Despite this the following places show the contents of the phone twrp to.
twrp/data/media/0 = twrp/data/meda/
Why ? I do not understand.
twrp: skkks
Could encryption have something to do with it ?
boot into system
setup a pin
boot into twrp
should ask for pin
do you see the folders?

Hi!
Your description is 100% correct!
You definitely speak well!
Only I have experienced this.
What could be the reason ?
So if there is no PIN setting, it is 50%-50% whether the twrp/sdcard content is visible or not ?

At this place: twrp/data/media/0 = twrp/data/meda/
The content is always visible in all cases.
I didn't know before and only now I asked why it is visible here ?

I did a PINT.
I can see the contents of twrp/sdcrad.

did twrp ask for pin? do you see the folder where you have copied the rom?
it didnt i copyed the rom that i downloaded here to my internal storrage but it isnt shownig up when i start the twrp and click on the install the zip file is not there

it didnt i copyed the rom that i downloaded here to my internal storrage but it isnt shownig up when i start the twrp and click on the install the zip file is not there
it seems that you are not using the correct twrp
look here and download correct version

boot into system
setup a pin
boot into twrp
should ask for pin
do you see the folders?

boot into system
setup a pin
boot into twrp
should ask for pin
do you see the folders?
yes i see all folders except the zip folder i did all correctly and it worked before without any issues but since the last 2 releases it doesnt work anymore

boot into system
setup a pin
boot into twrp
should ask for pin
do you see the folders?
now twrp says android rescue party trigger

can anybody help me
did you download with device or pc the rom and in which folder? please write in detail what you did. this error in twrp occurs as example if you have not format data. is it your first xiaomi.eu installation?

did you download with device or pc the rom and in which folder? please write in detail what you did. this error in twrp occurs as example if you have not format data. is it your first xiaomi.eu installation?
no but i donloaded the rom from here with pc and copy it than to my internal storrage and the flashing worked fine until the last 2 releases

boot into system
setup a pin
boot into twrp
should ask for pin
do you see the folders?
Hello,
I went to the alioth folder https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322193 but I am not which TWRP is correct for the POCO F3 Xiaomi.eu 13.0.6.0. Which one should I download?