[Ultra] 12.5.4 - WiFi issue - Turns auto. off

NiteC0re

Members
May 1, 2021
When I'm at Home, I use my WiFi. Go I outside, and the phone lose the WiFi, it disables the WiFi. I have to manually turn it on when I'm back in range... But why? Is this an Xiaomi battery saving thing?

And no, "Turn on WiFi automatically" is not a option, because its based on google geo location.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: Ranett
I don't have this problem in MI 11. But I remember when I had oneplus phone that was an android /oxygen os feature. To save battery the wifi will be turned off after 15 minutes of inactivity

When I'm at Home, I use my WiFi. Go I outside, and the phone lose the WiFi, it disables the WiFi. I have to manually turn it on when I'm back in range... But why? Is this an Xiaomi battery saving thing?

And no, "Turn on WiFi automatically" is not a option, because its based on google geo location.

Does anyone else have this issue?
Do you have a solution for this?

Yes and no

No - Not on the device itself
Yes - Buy a OnePlus xD

I sold my Mi 11 Ultra - I'm sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: HelderL
same issue here, with a RN8P, with 12.5.6 global (OTA)
already had the issue with previous version 12.5.4

what's Xiaomi doing to not reply to their costumers???

Same issue on Note 10 pro. I have tried to download IFTTT and other automation tools in order to enable wifi through them once it goes off, but this does not work either

same issue here, with a RN8P, with 12.5.6 global (OTA)
already had the issue with previous version 12.5.4

what's Xiaomi doing to not reply to their costumers???
Perhaps they are not answering because the problem you are referring to is not well documented or experienced by all users, rather just experienced by a few. This points to a possible user issue.