New Unable to configure Sophos correctly

Ivan&Toby

Members
Oct 9, 2019
MIUI 9.9.26 Beta 11

Impossibile configurare Sophos correttamente, la scansione permanente non rimane attiva in Background anche se il servizio è impostato su "nessuna limitazione".

L'installazione non sembra essere mantenuta e ad ogni avvio Sophos chiede di operare in background !!!

Spero che non accada con altri servizi o applicazioni che utilizzo per Linux o altri ...

First of all... ENGLISH
Second, pin the app in the recents apps screen (the lock that appears when you long press on the app)

First of all... ENGLISH
Second, pin the app in the recents apps screen (the lock that appears when you long press on the app)

Italian in??

Yes, the screens are in Italian, but I had no other way to show the problem!!!

I'm a recent user of Xiaomi with a Redmi 7, I tried MIUI 11 9.9.26 beta, but it seems that you do not disable the energy savings even for the services you want ...

Sophos I put it several times on "no limitation" to allow the app to work in the background, but every time I restart it makes me redo setting .... does not keep it ..... I hope it does not behave the same way with other services!!

How can I solve it?

Is it working with another app to set the battery saver to "no restrictions" ? Never had an issue with that and i have about 5 apps set to no restrictions since miui loves to kill them.

Try pinning the app in the app switcher, that should keep it from getting killed.

If just sophos can't be set to no restrictions, it might be a bug, if no other apps can be set to no restrictions then the issue might be with the battery app or the install itself.

Is it working with another app to set the battery saver to "no restrictions" ? Never had an issue with that and i have about 5 apps set to no restrictions since miui loves to kill them.

Try pinning the app in the app switcher, that should keep it from getting killed.

If just sophos can't be set to no restrictions, it might be a bug, if no other apps can be set to no restrictions then the issue might be with the battery app or the install itself.

Installation has just been done, better explained why I translate and even translators are worse than my poor English!!!!

For now only with Sophos I detect the problem, but I do not know yet miui so well!!!!

Ok, tested on my device and i am able to set "no restrictions" and it also keeps after reboot.

Screenshot_2019-10-10-02-30-17-623_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Open the app, go to the app switcher, long press on the app. Click the cog wheel button that appears, under battery saver tap and select no restrictions.
Additionally you can also press the lock button from the app switcher, this should pin the app so it does not get cleared from ram.

Either way, does not seem to be a rom bug.

Open the app, go to the app switcher, long press on the app. Click the cog wheel button that appears, under battery saver tap and select no restrictions.
Additionally you can also press the lock button from the app switcher, this should pin the app so it does not get cleared from ram.

subsequent restart, however, requires me to perform again procedure .... we'll see next updates!!!

It would take an option in the Antivirus app to avoid having it fix unwanted entries by the user such as root permissions for those using Linuo other entries that maybe the user likes to leave active!!!!

No hay ningún Sophos desinstalado en este momento, lo veré en el futuro.......Pero ¿un antivirus fiable en la aplicación de seguridad?

Creo que un escaneo demasiado rápido.... ¿no podría al menos monitorizar los navegadores instalados y detectar los permisos requeridos por las Apps que están instaladas para evitar las invasivas o PUP y otras cosas?