Unable To Create Xiaomi Mi Account

CBRSi76

Members
Sep 28, 2017
Hi

I am trying to create a Mi Account but I do not receive the activation email.

I've tried many times over several weeks, with different browsers, different devices, tried the "re-send activation" option but am receiving nothing

Anyone having the same problem? Know a workaround? I'm completely stuck :( Tried to go on the live chat to get help but I need an account to use it :(

thanks

Si

Hey

It took some time for me to get the mail too, but it came through like 1 hour after. If it's not in your inbox, make sure to check your spam folder too.

If it didn't go through for some other reason, you can also try to create an account by using your phone number. This way they will send the activiation thing per text message.

I am unable to create an account either, i get the picture verification to select traffic lights etc, and no matter what i do it just keeps on until eventually it goes back to the create an account page to start again. i have tried this many times since getting this phone in June and i am now starting to regret this choice of phone as i am seeing another issue as well where when i get a cal and answer nobody can hear me, the hang up and call back and it always works second time, really irritating, not just for me but for my friends and family too! any help appreciated. Thanks

I am unable to create an account either, i get the picture verification to select traffic lights etc, and no matter what i do it just keeps on until eventually it goes back to the create an account page to start again. i have tried this many times since getting this phone in June and i am now starting to regret this choice of phone as i am seeing another issue as well where when i get a cal and answer nobody can hear me, the hang up and call back and it always works second time, really irritating, not just for me but for my friends and family too! any help appreciated. Thanks
This is the site for a CUSTOM ROM, has nothing to do with the company Xiaomi. Please address your issue to official site https://new.c.mi.com/global/