Unable to enable 5G SA mode in Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.

Mariak

Members
Jan 27, 2022
Hello,

For the testing of my 5G standalone network testbed, I am using Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G as 5G UE. However, I found out that the 5G SA mode is not activated in my Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite smartphone.

In order to enable the 5G SA option, I followed the instructions under this thread (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-10-pro-5g-how-to-enable-5g-standalone-mode.57431/). After which I was able to access the Global Table of the UE. However, the fields that needs to be enabled for 5G SA mode are not available in the Database. For instance, this field "fiveg_sa_user_enabled" is not available. Kindly see the attached screenshot.

Is there any other solution available to activate the 5G SA mode in Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite smartphone? I am stuck at this point in my project, therefore any assistance to solve this problem would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Global Table.jpg
    Global Table.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 1,081
you can, but there is no official method from Xiaomi, you need root and the Network signal guru app, with that you can activate the SA

Ya se puede, introduzca en el dialer de llamadas el siguiente código *#*#726633#*#*, con ello ya lo podría utilizar

Did you resolve this using *#*#726633#*#*?

My SIM is activated for this and I turned it on in settings, but still I never see any 5G SA. It should be available.

Do I miss anything?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-24-19-29-16-336_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-24-19-29-16-336_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 52