Unable To Load Twrp 3 In From Bootloader Recovery To Flash Latest Developer Rom

Chris_S

Members
Jul 11, 2016
Hi,

I have always been flashing the new weekly ROMs using TWRP 3 in the recovery mode of the bootloader. However, this time when I load the bootloader and press "Revoery" mi Redmi 3 Pro simply reboots to MIUI.

Currently running MIUI 8.3 version 7.4.6 Beta developer ROM.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi,

I have always been flashing the new weekly ROMs using TWRP 3 in the recovery mode of the bootloader. However, this time when I load the bootloader and press "Revoery" mi Redmi 3 Pro simply reboots to MIUI.

Currently running MIUI 8.3 version 7.4.6 Beta developer ROM.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Chris
You have to shutdown the phone and then press volume up and volume down and power to boot into twrp.
Other methods dont work anymore since a few weeks.
Its also written in the entry posts of the weekly rom threads.

You have to shutdown the phone and then press volume up and volume down and power to boot into twrp.
Other methods dont work anymore since a few weeks.
Its also written in the entry posts of the weekly rom threads.
This is what I am doing: Shut down > Volume up + Power button > Recovery. At this stage TWRP normally loads, but now MIUI simply reboots... Not sure what changed since last time. Any chance that having flashed the last developer ROM (7.4.6) might have changed something preventing TWRP from loading?

Thanks

This is what I am doing: Shut down > Volume up + Power button > Recovery. At this stage TWRP normally loads, but now MIUI simply reboots... Not sure what changed since last time. Any chance that having flashed the last developer ROM (7.4.6) might have changed something preventing TWRP from loading?

Thanks
vol up and vol down together!