Unbrick poco f2 pro after 21.11.30 update

Bisona

Members
Dec 6, 2020
I haven't flashed the fastboot update of the 21.11.30 MIUI update for my poco f2 pro on Android 11. I'm scared that it might brick, since there's a 50% chance. What do I do, if it bricks? Can I still use TWRP or will it not work since it doesn't on Android 12. If it doesn't, any solutions please? I have a Chromebook btw! How can I unbrick my device then, possibly without losing data? Also,
57e96a8c81dd51bf75946bd2a38f3901.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

I haven't flashed the fastboot update of the 21.11.30 MIUI update for my poco f2 pro on Android 11. I'm scared that it might brick, since there's a 50% chance. What do I do, if it bricks? Can I still use TWRP or will it not work since it doesn't on Android 12. If it doesn't, any solutions please? I have a Chromebook btw! How can I unbrick my device then, possibly without losing data? Also,

Maybe by flashing an official chinese beta (it's important to be on android 12) by mi flash (fastboot). Exept if it gets hardbricked (Fastboot for softbrick). Then you just through it away

Did you try the update? If yes, how's android 12 so far?

I couldn't update it yet because I'm having troubles with finding out how to update it via fastboot.

From FAQ: Tip for Android 12 devices: Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode. Download the ZIP package, unpack it and run update script (without formatting data if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM or with format data if you're flashing it first time)

From FAQ: Tip for Android 12 devices: Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode. Download the ZIP package, unpack it and run update script (without formatting data if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM or with format data if you're flashing it first time)
It doesn't rly say exactly what to do. I keep on getting errors, i don't even know what to do.