Underpowered Mi Mix

matejko943777

Members
Apr 26, 2017
Ok, I think I used all the battery the phone could. So what happened is I was on phone texting and it just blacked out. On charge, after holding the power button it turns the red light on and right after that off. I read that it means the battery is dead. That would make sense since after half a day I still had a 95% charge... That doesn't feel right.

So can I repair it? Should I just wait and keep it charging or I read I will have to open the phone and unplug the battery and charge it. I don't like that option. I probably will go to a store and see if they can help me.

Thanks for any ideas.

Ok, I think I used all the battery the phone could. So what happened is I was on phone texting and it just blacked out. On charge, after holding the power button it turns the red light on and right after that off. I read that it means the battery is dead. That would make sense since after half a day I still had a 95% charge... That doesn't feel right.

So can I repair it? Should I just wait and keep it charging or I read I will have to open the phone and unplug the battery and charge it. I don't like that option. I probably will go to a store and see if they can help me.

Thanks for any ideas.

You should leave it alone charging for say 24 hours before doing anything drastic like removing the battery.

Do use preferably an original Xiaomi charger, not any 3rd party quick charger.

You should leave it alone charging for say 24 hours before doing anything drastic like removing the battery.

Do use preferably an original Xiaomi charger, not any 3rd party quick charger.

Ok I will, I have the cable and brick from them and never used any other quick charge (just slower like car and so). Hope it will come back to life.