Unlock bootloader banking app

mirketto89

Members
Jan 16, 2021
Hi guys, if I unlock the bootloader and proceed with the installation of the .eu rom, do the banking apps or similar (which require a fingerprint for example) continue to work?
Also can I return to stock after flashing the .eu in case of problems?
Thanks

Hi guys, if I unlock the bootloader and proceed with the installation of the .eu rom, do the banking apps or similar (which require a fingerprint for example) continue to work?
Also can I return to stock after flashing the .eu in case of problems?
Thanks
Device info ???

For me the latest weekly rom 20.1.14 , is the best rom ever released to my device.

Such a total complete rom..no problems at all.

No root... safety net passed.

U gotta check on the main rom thread ur device experience with others.

Good luck.

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Device info ???

For me the latest weekly rom 20.1.14 , is the best rom ever released to my device.

Such a total complete rom..no problems at all.

No root... safety net passed.

U gotta check on the main rom thread ur device experience with others.

Good luck.

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
Thanks very much, i have a mi10t pro

Reactions: Aladdin123
It depends.

Usually, the SafetyNet passes fine (both Basic Attestation and CTS profile), which is enough for banking apps to be happy.

Occassionally, Google updates stuff and SafetyNet fails.

If you are on a Weekly ROM (beta), you can wait and upgrade soon. It may resolve the failure.

If you are on a stable ROM, you could have waited quite a long time, so you'd better spend Saturday reading and installing Magisk and Magisk Hide.

One day, the devs may not be able to resolve the SafetyNet check. I hope it will not happen soon.

There are tutorials how to go back to factory ROM and lock the boot loader to get the "standard user experience" with no SafetyNet problems.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro Xiaomi.EU 12.1.3

Reactions: mirketto89