Unlock bootloader without waiting time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellesmartin

Members
Jun 3, 2021
Hello. How can i unlock without 168hrs waiting time? Youtube video methods not worked.. Any else? :\ Poco F3.

You're asking on a public forum how to bypass Xiaomi's unlocking policy?
It's called hacking, something we don't do here.

Reactions: robertb_45
I have a question regarding the "waiting time": what happens, when in try one or two hours to early to unlock the bootloader again? Does the tool show me the correct remaining waiting time, or do i have to wait another 168 hours? In the first try the unlock tool told me to wait 168 hours and i am not sure which time exactly it was.

Sorry for my bad english!

I have a question regarding the "waiting time": what happens, when in try one or two hours to early to unlock the bootloader again? Does the tool show me the correct remaining waiting time, or do i have to wait another 168 hours? In the first try the unlock tool told me to wait 168 hours and i am not sure which time exactly it was.

I can answer only one part, 168 hours are exactly ONE week. I don't know what happens if you try before that time passes, I waited the exact time.

You simply have to wait for another 168 hours, starting all over again. I tried it several times.

It only tells you how many more hours there are left until you can unlock. I tried a few hours too early on my Mi 11 Lite 5G but the counter does not reset.

Sent from my M2101K9C using Tapatalk

It only tells you how many more hours there are left until you can unlock. I tried a few hours too early on my Mi 11 Lite 5G but the counter does not reset.

Sent from my M2101K9C using Tapatalk
that the way the counter works. no reset and no mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: Poney70
Haha, didn't know about that waiting time beforehand. Ridiculous. Sent it back right away.
And that fron a chinese company.
Hilarious.

Reactions: Turtlie
Status
Not open for further replies.