Unlock Bootloader

PervizMikail

Members
Nov 18, 2023
In the Xiaomi Community application "You have been granted access to unlock until
"Beijing time 02/15/2025 (mm/dd/yyyy)". Does this mean that I can log in to my account and unlock the bootloader on any device I want until this date?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-21-09-51-06-429_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-21-09-51-06-429_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 115
I guess so, if you try to connect your account right now in dev mode, it should be connected without problems. Unless you want to wait until the date has passed to find the answer

What did you do for getting this access? With HyperOS its not possible to unlock the bootloader the easy way like before.. this is why I switched to Motorola now, but if it is not that hard, I probably come back to Xiaomi

In the Xiaomi Community application "You have been granted access to unlock until
"Beijing time 02/15/2025 (mm/dd/yyyy)". Does this mean that I can log in to my account and unlock the bootloader on any device I want until this date?
Global devices only. And only 3 devices in one year.

What did you do for getting this access? With HyperOS its not possible to unlock the bootloader the easy way like before.. this is why I switched to Motorola now, but if it is not that hard, I probably come back to Xiaomi