Unlock Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by BLoatedNikNak, Sep 10, 2011.

1. BLoatedNikNak

Aug 5, 2011

For the last 3-4 months ive been using the beta roms, updating at each update etc.

For some reason, when i press the power button to show lock screen, it shows as it is suppose to, but sometimes, randomly, when i unlock the phone, the lock screen does the lock animation and shows a blank screen, but all lights remain on, inc. the "back light".

I noticed this since the last update, not including todays (9/9/11) as i have now switched to the stable rom as i found it quite annoying.

i was using the Desire GSM Rom, but if you do need any more info, i have made a nandroid back up, so i can always reflash if you need anything.

to be honest i didnt try the simplest thing, of turning off the lock animation, i just thought id report this issue to see if anyone else has the problem and/or if anyone knows if there is a fix

2. reaper7881

Apr 10, 2011
    mine does that aswell stupid phone
  3. w00x

Apr 21, 2011
    Same thing on Nexus One after flashing the one before 1.9.9. Flashing 1.9.9 didn't fix the problem either.

Whenever I unlock the screen it turns off but the light on the soft buttons remains. I have to lock it/wait for it to lock and unlock it again in order for it to work properly. VERY annoying.

Share Our Site