Unlock Problem

Alexiaomi

Members
Oct 28, 2014
See notofocation Mi unlock tool.

I bought this Redmi Note 3 from a guy. The device was reset to factory settings. So i logged in at my mi account on the device. Also on my pc in the unlock tool. Now, got this notification.

Anybody knows what to do? How to get the device unlocked now?

Thanks!!!!

upload_2016-12-12_16-42-17.png

Additional note:

I have had different Mi phones now and unlocked them. I don't need to ask unlocking permission anymore, Xiaomi is just checking my mi account i think. Is that right?

I think is normal. Think that the phone may be stollen (not saying that is the case) and if there wasn't this feature maybe the phone would be easly used by other persons. Xiaomi wants to give some security to the owners. You must talk to the guy who sold it to you to give you the access and then you can change the login data.

Thanks for your suggestion, but i don't know if that's the case. Could be, but he forgot to make a factory reset. So i did. Still the same issue.

I read that it's not possible to unlock on a stable rom. Had that before. Resellers install a different rom for global selling.

So now i try to flash a fastboot rom with mi flash. Hope it works.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

Install developer rom version, log in with Mi Account find phone enabled and try again.
You were right. Flashed the latest fastboot beta rom, registered the RN3 in my Mi account and run the unlock app with succes. Then flashed TWRP and finally installed the latest miui.eu beta rom.
Thanks, Alex

Reactions: dogiex