Unlock tool not working, Checking for security issues...

msssm

Members
Sep 18, 2021
I can't get my Mi 11 Ultra unlocked,.
I was looking for a way to do that on Linux.
I tried an u nofficial tool, which was failing: https://github.com/francescotescari/XiaoMiToolV2/issues/46

So I installed a Virtual Machine with Windows 7, I tried the last 4 versions of the Mi Unlock Tool:

All failing with the same issue, after login to my Mi account, after sending a verification code, I only get a popup "Checking for security issues..." and nothing happens. I guess it's the same that appears when logging into that account with my browser, I get the same popup but a capture check follows after that.
I also tried to do the login via telephone number, but the same issue.

Is there any way to do the unlock via adb or fastboot?

msssm

Members
Sep 18, 2021
I haven't seen that option on a first go. That worked. However a serious issue that the login doesn't work.

Now I need to wait 360 hours, 15 days. The Tradingshenzhen support told me, it's only 7 days to wait. Is there any way to get it unlocked faster?

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
I haven't seen that option on a first go. That worked. However a serious issue that the login doesn't work.

Now I need to wait 360 hours, 15 days. The Tradingshenzhen support told me, it's only 7 days to wait. Is there any way to get it unlocked faster?
you have to wait as long as the unlock tool show it to you…