Unlocking 14 Ultra CN

Pixerler

Members
Jul 20, 2024
I just need confirmation that it is not possible to unlock the bootloader of the CN version of the Xiaomi 14 Ultra, from the forums I've been reading you have to get your mi community account to level 5 or use a paid service like NCUNLOCKED. I'm new to the Xiaomi community and have never owned a Xiaomi device but I am planning to purchase one in China and unlcok to EU ROM. This forum is just asking for confirmation as I don't want to go through the extra effort to using paid services for unlocking, thank your for reading.

It is so.
Device CN:
To unlock the bootloader, you need a CN account level 5 or use a paid service.

Reactions: Pixerler
Same here, still working on this bullsh*t community spam app to get this Level 5, and I cant get the 100 points for posting because it is buggy af - so it slows me down even more...
I got a 14 Pro and a 14 Pro Ti - both not unlockable

Its when you buy it from stores in China, which provide some check ups befire they send it to you.
In my case it was TradingShenzhen, who did a great job - they even sealed the whole package like new.

In order of these steps, they activated it - but this was before Mi turned crazy with their lockings and the useless sh*tapp "community"

Its when you buy it from stores in China, which provide some check ups befire they send it to you.
In my case it was TradingShenzhen, who did a great job - they even sealed the whole package like new.

In order of these steps, they activated it - but this was before Mi turned crazy with their lockings and the useless sh*tapp "community"
ah ok, i'm glad bought mine from alibaba and managed to unlock sucessfully via ncunlock, may be for future purchases from them, ask them not to open the box now.

Well its part of their service, it would be a shame if you pay 1000€ and get a broken phone right? Or a fake phone, like many things from Alibaba ;)
And what if you get a broken one, who will pay for it as they will say, thats not our problem, right?

So I gladly buy from then since they got it right after release straight from Xiaomi.

If I wouldve known about the unlock problems, I might have waited 9 additional months from release for a european version, but its still a great phone

Screenshot_2024-09-18-12-16-08-949_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-09-18-12-16-36-130_com.mi.global.bbs-edit.jpg

I've been trying to unlock the bootloader on a new 14 Ultra (CN version) but it keeps wanting me to apply for permission in the community app which has granted me permission to do it...

It is repeated on the forum perhaps 1000 times. The CN device cannot be unlocked manually. you are trying in vain. You need to use some paid service to unlock the bootloader of the CN device.

Reactions: vessk0