unlocking BL

azzazz666

Members
Feb 28, 2019
Is this normal? After 360 hours waiting i got Chinese message and now for a few days already im getting "try again in 7 days" nothing changing
WeChat Image_20190302093338.jpg
WeChat Image_20190302093317.jpg
7 days.jpg

It reset. I got 360 hours, than 7 days..... and back to 360 hours plus message that I need to use device frequently.... are you calling this normal?

What even mean to use device actively ? How active I have to be? How often I need to unlock or do something on device to be considered as active?

There is no choice but to wait 360 hours, leaving the association of mi acount as it is.

There is no choice but to wait 360 hours, leaving the association of mi acount as it is.
Yes, but... I waited 360 hours didn’t unlocked and resets to another 360 hours...so now in total I will have 720 hours plus 7 days

And another question. Is Xiaomi Devices always collecting and checking how active their devices are used? How they verifie those informations? Who’s and where checking how active was device?

I think probably not, but I can not be sure.
So how they can know if device where active or not? I probably got locked for another 360 hours because I haven’t used device during that time at all, what’s the point of using it if it’s going to be reset again....

When I do bootloader unlock processing and wait for xx hours, I just check the remaining time without touching the terminal and occasionally.
I changed my Mi account halfway and waited 360 hours again.

When I do bootloader unlock processing and wait for xx hours, I just check the remaining time without touching the terminal and occasionally.
I changed my Mi account halfway and waited 360 hours again.
But you didn’t had any bs messages that you have to or you didn’t used device enough to be worthy of unlocking?

Did you activate your Mi account in Mi-Unlock status from developer option?
360 hrs after you did that.

Did you activate your Mi account in Mi-Unlock status from developer option?
360 hrs after you did that.
Of course I did in the first place before even trying to unlock... well I presume I haven’t used enough device to be worthy of xiaomi permission